Yucky week of extreme sickness. Adventures begin...whenever my cold and the rain leave the 'ville.
1. Long day of Hillel programs + insane headache = bad news. Lucky for me, Advil was close at hand.
2. And Sudafed.
3. And Extra-Strength Tylenol.
4. The students ran a Tu B'Shvat seder (celebration of the Jewish New Year for the trees). It went way better than I expected.
6. Passport to Israel was not what I expected, but still very successful. Once in awhile, I know how to go with the flow.
7. My apartment is freezing. On the upside, I intend to break the record for lowest heating bill EVER.