Friday, February 5, 2010

Road Trip! ...In The Air

Monday:
1. Against all possible odds, I made it into work on Monday.

2. My work computer is finally fixed.

3. Better still, we managed to save my Outlook calendar. I guess we are going to have programs this semester...

4. Yukon Gold potatoes were on sale last week at Mother Nature. I guess I never realized that the only place I ever ate them as a child was when I went to my grandparents for dinner. One bite and I had a crazy culinary flashback.

5. It appears I have developed a bunch of new followers, most of whom I don't know. Welcome! And if you have any questions, feel free to email me - things can get very Jewy around here.

6. My mom (FINALLY) bought a new car. So long, Mortimer the Malibu. Welcome to the family, Milton!

7. Everyone took the whole "exciting travel plans" thing a bit out of proportion. But the flight is booked - I'm going to Miami in 2 weeks to see my grandmother and all of her cousins. Hooray for weekend with the Cubans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails