Tuesday, October 13, 2009

All Chagged Out

1. Anshei Shalom. I'm pretty sure I've never felt as immediately welcomed and comfortable as I have at this shul. Score two for Chi-town.

2. Women's Torah reading. No aliyot (and therefore not really my cup of tea), but exciting to see in that type of shul nonetheless.

3. ...Just like the multiple tallitot on women: i'm not jumping on the bandwagon, but nice to see.

4. Hot kiddush at shul: even the fleishphobe goes for free delicious lunch.

5. Absurdly awesome nap from post-shul to post-chag.

6. I know that watching TV should not be an exciting part of my day, but when you don't have a TV....Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters really become something special.

7. It is SO much harder to be positive funny than it is to be snarky funny. The chag report really feels like a report, but on chol days? I think I'm up for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails