1. No, I didn't make it to bed by midnight tonight. However, I will get 8 hours of sleep. Thank you, Gainesville, you crazy town, for declaring a city holiday in honor of homecoming.
2. Falcon Heene is alive and on the ground. This is unquestionably a good thing. Now, will someone please take him and his brothers away from their nutjob parents, and make said parents pay the state for all resources they wasted searching for him? Awesome, thanks.
3. Tonight I went to Hatha Yoga. According to what Seffi calls "the encyclopedia of everything," that's just regular yoga. As opposed to UF's Gentle Yoga, which is apparently Yoga for Wusses. Progress? Just humor me and say yes.
4. Remembering music that had slipped my mind:
I walked into Starbucks after yoga (has a Jappier sentence ever been typed?), and Closer to Fine was playing. Oh Indigo Girls, how I love you so.
5. Google Reader:
How did I not know this thing existed? So that's where all the posts go after I click "follow blog." Procrastination possibilities have suddenly increased tenfold.
6. I actually got up in time to daven this morning. I really need to keep doing that - it's much more personal than simply sending my regards to Hashem through our mutual friends.
7. Our Director of Finance misspelled my name...resulting in a delay in my health insurance taking effect:
Not to worry: I also received two identical (correct) dental insurance cards. Take a look:
Is that an even trade? I'm still undecided. Additionally - if I go to the dentist, and have a theoretical co-pay of $40 on an $80 visit, but I present them with BOTH cards, does that mean I get to go for free?