Tuesday (I promise, tonight will be a full post):
1. I get to go in to work at 10. What up.
2. Lunch at the Olam might be gross and fleisch...but it's still free!
3. I participate in a vast majority of meetings while sitting on an exercise ball.
4. ...and the rest of them on a couch.
5. I get to take students on Walmart scavenger hunts:
6. I have a supervisor who does this in the middle of Walmart:
7. This book depresses my students, almost as much as it depresses me:
(To those of you who have commented that this book is not depressing: I'm not sure you understood. The book was in the Jesus aisle. There's a quote from John on the inside cover. The only kind of coercion I like to find in my children's literature is the kind that teaches kids to share. Just sayin'.)