I never went to sleep on Friday night...waited up till my 3:30 am shuttle, got to Orlando at 5:20, got on the plane at 7:30, and was at Northwestern before 11 am.
1. Between the shuttle, the plane, and the other shuttle, I finally read all those NY Times I had gathered. Heavenly.
2. As I exited O'Hare, I did two things I thought I'd have to postpone until Thanksgiving: put on a coat and close-toed shoes.
3. My first stop was at Northwestern, to see Amy!
4. ...and some lovely fall leaves. Even in the grey rain, they were gorgeous.
5. Finally got a haircut. Shaggy Navah has been banished by Ming the magician. Thanks, Ming!
6. Bought a reallllllly comfy sweater at a secondhand store. I have since worn it 3 times.
7. Took the El to...Sarit!