1. On my way to work I saw one of the leaders of the popular Krishna group, outfitted in his flowing robes...taking money out of an ATM. I wish there had been some non-creepy way to get photographic evidence.
2. Midday Naps. Enough Said.
3. "There was a long song in Aramaic...I was praying."
4. I wrote two long-overdue emails today - one professional, one personal.
5. Before I went to bed, I got to catch up with Julie Rappoport (Whose middle name I appear not to know...Jules, how is that possible?).
6. I finally figured out why the guy who teaches salsa at Hillel sounds so familiar - he has the voice of Bogey Lowenstein! If you don't know who that is, you are overdue for a rewatching of "10 Things I Hate About You," which is definitely on my list of the top 5 high school movies made in the '90s.
7. I have this issue where I compulsively pause movies before moments where the characters are about to be embarrassed. I think that I feel bad for them. But I've made a new commitment not to pause movies unless I legitimately have to stop watching them. Suddenly, all the comic scenes are a whole lot funnier.