Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shabbos is Coming...

Friday:
1. Solantic Urgent Care:
Headed here Friday morning on Mandy suggestion. Got in, got out, got meds which will hopefully cure me.

2. Prescription Medication:
Sometimes, it takes more than advil and sudafed. This is one of those times.

3. Sick Days:
Sleep. Is. Beautiful.

4. Back when I got my hand-me-down kum kum, Bentzi Binder posted this video on my facebook wall. I don't know how I missed it until today - it's really funny.


5. Lighting Shabbat candles:
Usually, I have to run Shabbat stuff at Hillel, and I rarely have time to light candles before I bust out of the apartment. Having the chance to was great.

6. Yoni told me not to go to Hillel Friday night, but I had to get out of the house. Being at Hillel as a pseudo-spectator was odd, but it was nice to see our students make a stab at a self-sufficient Shabbos (Yoni was out too).

7. Pumpkin bread:
I had some in the freezer from my birthday trip home, but I could never justify defrosting it and using it up. Today was that day. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails