1. I saw the Gainesville airport. Apparently, it does exist.
2. Told my aliyah/yeridah story in a succinct and non-tearful manner twice in the span of 24 hours.
3. Received lovely flowers as a gift from our scholar-in-residence (Yaffa Epstein, Director of Recruitment for Pardes), who's staying with me for Shabbat.
4. ASB phone call with Jewish Funds for Justice. We're going to New Orleans!
5. I HATE our printer/copier. It jams so much, I want to take it out into a field and Office Space the crap out of it. Today I found out that we're getting a new one. Sweet.
6. Gorgeous day in the 60s. Hello, fall clothes.
7. Another Shab with people in the house. I love it!