1. Sleeping in. It never gets old.
2. Olive Kitteredge. I read the entire book in one shot, from the moment I woke up until I went to Hillel for Maariv. So good.
3. Jason Segel's sense of humor (parents slightly cautioned):
4. Totally stumbled across this post by accident... and then stopped to take a second look because the name sounded familiar. I definitely went to elementary school with these now-indie-famous siblings.
5. If only I could eat the stuff on this flowchart...my arteries would look like stuffed shells, but mealtime decisions would certainly be simpler.
6. Oh Jon Stewart. How my TV-less life has missed your witty investigative journalism:
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Sean Hannity Uses Glenn Beck's Protest Footage|
(Thanks to Adi Segal for the link)
7. One month till Birthright! (And it was Toldot. Wa wa waaaa.)