Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bookworm

Saturday:
1. Sleeping in. It never gets old.

2. Olive Kitteredge. I read the entire book in one shot, from the moment I woke up until I went to Hillel for Maariv. So good.

3. Jason Segel's sense of humor (parents slightly cautioned):


4. Totally stumbled across this post by accident... and then stopped to take a second look because the name sounded familiar. I definitely went to elementary school with these now-indie-famous siblings.

5. If only I could eat the stuff on this flowchart...my arteries would look like stuffed shells, but mealtime decisions would certainly be simpler.

6. Oh Jon Stewart. How my TV-less life has missed your witty investigative journalism:
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Sean Hannity Uses Glenn Beck's Protest Footage
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

(Thanks to Adi Segal for the link)

7. One month till Birthright! (And it was Toldot. Wa wa waaaa.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails