1. Oh, Mark Bittman. How I love your simple, witty collections of 101 recipes. This one is an overgrown pre-Thanksgiving brainstorm. Bonus: more than half of them are kosh.
(Watch his videos on nytimes.com. He's a gem.)
2. Daily heartwarming tale of Israeli humanitarianism? Look no further.
3. It's Kislev! Yay!
4. This article is a cute take on the Charleston Jewish community - and Kiawah has a shoutout! Interestingly, they skipped over Pita King. Chaval. The world needs to know about that Southern bastion of Yiddishkeit and arsim.
5. Dave-o Deerson has Gmail! Prepare for much chatting, Maryland Buddy.
6. November Flowers in Gville: 3 in a Series...
7. My second rumination has been published! Please "gourmet" me here. (Don't worry, Ema. I still take my vitamin. I just don't believe it DOES anything.)