Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunny Day, Sweepin' the Clouds Away

Saturday:
1. Get a load of this guide to the Muppets of Sesame Street. Happy Birthday!
http://www.nationalpost.com/muppets/index.html

2. I watched a student have her first aliyah. Conflicted yet positive emotions ensued.

3. Zozo asked me to sit with her at lunch. My best friend in Gainesville is a 3-year-old. What up.

4. I left my house on a Saturday night. Enough said.

5. ...to go to Jason's apartment and play Rock Band for the first time, with Jason, Marissa, and Yaffa. It appears I am a natural on the drums.

6. Thanks for helping me find this, Alexander Mark Lass (and Yosef Saadya, a bit). Can we all agree not to let Tyler embarrass himself by speaking on camera?


7. And, indirectly, this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails