1. Rain day! The downpour completely destroyed my planned schedule - but it also negated my need to go to Hillel.
2. Google wave. I don't know what to do with it, but I do have it. Thanks, Daniel.
3. It's A New Day by will.i.am came on at the very end of Total Body. Best motivational/mood-shifting song EVER. (Sorry for the lack of embedding. Universal Music Group REALLY didn't want me to).
4. ...searching for It's a New Day post-class led to a 30 minute dance party alone in my room. Don't judge.
5. During said partay, I came across these lyrics ("Forever to Reach", Pictures and Sound):
"Close your eyes right now and count to ten
You're a different person than you were just then
We'll never get this chance again"
Sappy, but I kind of love it.
7. I was completely packed before I went to bed. Trust me, that's noteworthy (I won't tell you what time I went to bed - why am I nocturnal?).
See you in Jersey!