Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11:11 on 11/11!

Not that I'm absurdly superstitious or anything (poopoopoo), but I was really looking forward to making a wish at 11:11 on 11/11...and I missed it twice! Lo norah - I think this is the year of making your own luck.

Wednesday:
1. Day off for Veterans Day. Thank you for serving our country, coming home safely, and allowing me to spend 70% of my day sitting on my bed.

2. Sleeping in. Ahhhh.

3. It appears that when UF Recsports calls a class "Total Body," they mean it. Oof.

4. Green beans!

5. I know it's super hokey...but I think I found the parallel to yoga in my life tonight. I'm a pro when it comes to flexibility, but I can never seem to catch my balance.

6. 40 years of Sesame Street! I had a "20 Years of Sesame Street" poster up in my room for most of my childhood. I am old. Also, this video still gets me every time:


7. Some of you are far too busy and important to comment on the blob with your personal list of seven. I get that (you'd be a happier human being if you did, but whatever...). As such, I just added a reactions section to the bottom of each post. One click, and you're good to go.

1 comment:

  1. Here are my 7 great things of the day:

    1. Jonah and I purchased tickets to Tampa for winter break! Beach...here we come!

    2. My Communication Disorders class, that usually lasts 2 hours, was only 1 hour today!

    3. I got to sleep in...(until 10:15!)

    4. I helped raise over $6,000 for Northwestern's Hillel.

    5. And..I got free pizza at the phonathon. YAY free food.

    6. I planned the weekend. And made to-do lists.

    7. Tomorrow is friday. I love Shabbat. (and Navah!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails