Not that I'm absurdly superstitious or anything (poopoopoo), but I was really looking forward to making a wish at 11:11 on 11/11...and I missed it twice! Lo norah - I think this is the year of making your own luck.
1. Day off for Veterans Day. Thank you for serving our country, coming home safely, and allowing me to spend 70% of my day sitting on my bed.
2. Sleeping in. Ahhhh.
3. It appears that when UF Recsports calls a class "Total Body," they mean it. Oof.
4. Green beans!
5. I know it's super hokey...but I think I found the parallel to yoga in my life tonight. I'm a pro when it comes to flexibility, but I can never seem to catch my balance.
6. 40 years of Sesame Street! I had a "20 Years of Sesame Street" poster up in my room for most of my childhood. I am old. Also, this video still gets me every time:
7. Some of you are far too busy and important to comment on the blob with your personal list of seven. I get that (you'd be a happier human being if you did, but whatever...). As such, I just added a reactions section to the bottom of each post. One click, and you're good to go.