1. After 3 consecutive fails, I woke up early enough to work out. Huzzah.
2. This is the closest I'm going to get to fall leaves:
I'll take it.
3. Rabbi Lesack (Assistant Director of Darom) passed through Gville today, and brought me delicious cookies from a kosher bakery in the ATL. Thanks, Marshall!
4. חג לה שמח וזר לה פורח, היום יום הולדת לדנה!
5. FINALLY bought the book for Chippim Book Club. No worries, Chips - I have a loooong Hillel-less Shabbos day to help me finish it on time.
6. November Flowers in Gville: 4 in a Series...
P.S. Can we review? It's November 19th. I took this picture today. That is officially absurd.
7. Heading to bed before midnight, possibly for the first time in this century. Great success.