Thursday, November 19, 2009

Adventures of Sleepyhead in the Land of No-Winter

Thursday:
1. After 3 consecutive fails, I woke up early enough to work out. Huzzah.

2. This is the closest I'm going to get to fall leaves:

I'll take it.

3. Rabbi Lesack (Assistant Director of Darom) passed through Gville today, and brought me delicious cookies from a kosher bakery in the ATL. Thanks, Marshall!

4. חג לה שמח וזר לה פורח, היום יום הולדת לדנה!

5. FINALLY bought the book for Chippim Book Club. No worries, Chips - I have a loooong Hillel-less Shabbos day to help me finish it on time.

6. November Flowers in Gville: 4 in a Series...

P.S. Can we review? It's November 19th. I took this picture today. That is officially absurd.

7. Heading to bed before midnight, possibly for the first time in this century. Great success.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought the book too, and didn't read over Shabbos.. thank God for my 2 hours of train commuting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails