Monday, November 16, 2009

For My Ladies, Shorties, Thugs - and Chabadnikim, Apparently

First, a note: yes, I am aware that the video from yesterday is, in fact, abysmal. I was kidding. If, however, you are doubting the existence of the aforementioned skillz (Always with a Z. Always.), I'll have you know that in fact I DO know all the words to "All the Above," and would be happy to perform them - anytime, anywhere.

Now then, Monday:
1. One week till Jersey! Yay!

2. On my way to work today, I noticed something about the statue of Albert and Alberta (the alligator mascots) that I walk past everyday: Albert's not wearing any pants...but Alberta wears a skirt. What's that about?

3. Hamshushalaim (which I always think should be spelled "Chamshushalayim") is back! I'll just barely miss it - friends in Jlem, please enjoy for me.

4. A holdover from yesterday:


5. Wait. Lady Gaga isn't British? And her real name is Stefani Germanotta? And she's my age? I do not know what to do with this overload of new information.

6. Lainie and Sarah: I don't know you, but I think I like you. Oh, Seffilicious:


7. Just out of curiosity, I clicked through today to see from where recent readers are logging on. I was SHOCKED at the results. What follows is the list of unexpected and/or currently inexplicable locations:

Cedar Park, Texas
Fresh Meadows, New York
Aurora, Colorado
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Tayibe, Israel
Julian, North Carolina
London, England
Newark, New Jersey
Centereach, New York
Ajax, Ontario, Canada
Hoboken, New Jersey
Jamaica, New York
Lindale, Texas
Hillsborough, New Jersey
Moncure, North Carolina
Kfar Chabad, Israel

Who are you people? How did you find this blog? Comment to let me know, or click "follow" on the righthand side of the blog - or both!* Whoever you are, thanks for the love - keep it up, tell your friends, and post your own seven as often as you like!
*(If you're uncomfortable with commenting, just email me.)

P.S. A special note for my reader(s) in Kfar Chabad - please don't be mad about yesterday's post. Mendel is adorable, and I would never, ever cause him harm. Let's rock the pluralism. Yalla.

Peace out, cub scouts. See you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I like number 6 haha...i can explain if you need explanation! miss you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails