1. Seeing Greta - I missed you, lady.
2. Meeting new people. For a second there, I thought I'd forgotten how (Peers, not students. Enormous distinction.).
3. Lunch with Mishpachat Sykes. So so fun.
4. Helping Mira Sykes with her Torah reading. Another thing I'd almost forgotten I loved.
5. Accidentally-on-purpose taking charge of Anshei Shalom hakafot with Sarit, including a rousing rendition of "Zu Emet." Kol isha? What kol isha?
6. Windy City Treats. Free post-hakafot ice cream for everyone? Best idea ever.
7. "You should come back every year. You're fun!" Wait, for real? I haven't been fun in months! Score one for Chicago.