Saturday, January 16, 2010

100 Days of Minutiae

Wednesday:
1. Still not my idea of a zionist hero, but at least she's better than Bar Rafaeli (who faked a marriage to get out of the army...).

2. Scroll alllll the way to the bottom. Read. Consider. I think it's bunk. You?

3. Coffee with a student. Always makes the day better.

4. Forgot to post this when I first found it. Luckily, I just found it again. SO adorable:


5. Had to read through many (many many) grad student bios today for work (looking for contacts in various departments). Kind of made me want to go back to school...eventually...

6. Kind of silly, but if it keeps the Kosher products coming, I'm all in.

7. And last but not least, today, (Wednesday) was my hundredth post! My, how time flies.
(Thanks to Avishai for pointing it out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails