1. Kikar Rabin and Hechal Ha'atzmaut - two places I had actually never been before. Can you tell I'm not a Tel Aviv person?
2. There is a man currently encased in a block of ice in the middle of Kikar Rabin. He's trying to spend 65 hours there, in order to break a world record. We live in quite a world.
3. There are people who we meet for just a moment, but who still leave a strong impression. Today my students volunteered at the Jaffa Institute, and I met a boy named Amir. I won't soon forget him.
4. Watching my students experience pop rocks chocolate for the first time. I wish I had taken pictures of the, "Yum, chocolate...wait! What's happening??" face.
5. Arriving in Jerusalem. Finally, I'm home.
7. ...and as a bonus, MLK (Raffi Mark, Alex Lass, Seffi Kogen)!
(Sorry, Raf. I forgot to take out the camera when you showed up.)