1. Office wireless is back! That means that even with my busted (work) computer, I still I have a reason to come in to the building!
2. So it's not just me: "Srugim" is a cultural phenomenon. (I don't love the article, but any press is good press...Right?)
3. Huge interest in ASB (Alternative Spring Break). Anyone want to meet me in New Orleans?
4. It was freezing went I went running this morning. Like, gloves cold. Made me feel right at home.
5. The "Passport to Israel" committee would like to make masks of organic kitty litter, instead of Dead Sea mud. Umm, what?
6. They have a point:
7. Exciting travel plans are in the works. I'll keep you posted...