This is a boring one. I apologize in advance.
1. Florida is crazy. When I left the apartment this morning, it smelled like summer rain.
2. Good turnout this morning.
3. I learned a new Hebrew word from the Torah reading. And by learned, I mean read but have not yet bothered to look up. אבבועות, anyone?
4. Played with Zoe and Shai.
5. Took a loooong nap.
6. Had a CRAZY dream, in which a former camper and I (and possibly some old USY staff?) were cast members on Gossip Girl (alongside the actual cast members)...which was being filmed in Jerusalem. Anyone care to interpret?
7. I would like to move here. Tomorrow, if possible.