Thursday, January 21, 2010

Long Weekend

Really? No comments on the peace plant? I thought that was a pretty impressive comeback.

Sunday:
1. Brunch with some Birthrighters.

2. Avigail came to the 'ville! (...and brought Kevin...which directly led to my blitzkrieg attempt to become Kevin's favorite of Avigail's friends.) As a result, I spent a wonderful afternoon and evening with one of my favorite families here.

3. I think my favorite thing about Kevin is that he understands that palm trees belong solely in vacation locales. Most people around here think that palm trees are normal vegetation. They are wrong.

4. At Casa Oren, I was mistaken for Avigail's sister. Why does everyone think that all redheads look alike? I promise, we don't.

5. ...and then we saw "Up in the Air." Unsatisfying, but in a good way.

6. ...and THEN Kevin learned how to use chopsticks. Hilarious video to follow.

7. If there is such a thing as Purim presents, will someone please get me one of these?

1 comment:

  1. OMG totally busted out laughing about the palm tree comment! Put up the chopsticks video!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails