1. I have the best brother EVER. Case in point: He walked over a mile at 2 am on New Years' to pick me up once my students left for the airport. I love you, kid.
2. I met the Josh the roommatey! ...and their room is as messy in real life as it appears to be in photographs.
3. Shuk time. Even with Taglit insanity on top of Friday craziness, it was still fun.
4. Kabbalat Shabbat at Shira Chadasha.
5. Rachel Immerman, it was absolutely lovely to see you.
6. You too, Shteins.
7. Dinner at Michael and Adina's. Great friends, good food, passionate conversation. Thanks for having me (and brother and roommatey)!