Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Belated Weekend

Saturday:
1. We began davening (reciting the morning prayers) outside on the patio. It was a gorgeous day.

2. Fun Torah reading - I love it when they leave Egypt!

3. Some Ramah alums came out for services. So good to see them.

4. After lunch, some students came back to my apartment to play Bananagrams. That game is genius. Seriously.

5. Went hunting for a particular Birthright monologue to show a student, and instead found this:


Sap Central, but I kind of like the end.

6. I also found this gem, from our current Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement. Way to go, Kumar.


7. After Shabbat, I received a frantic call from Sarit, who wondered if I could remember her ringtone from our year on Nativ (Which, for the record, was 5 years ago. So no, I couldn't remember it.)

Not to worry: the crisis was averted when Sarit called back an hour later, singing, "do do dodo checheche..." repeatedly. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails