Sunday, January 24, 2010

Not in Kansas Anymore

Thursday:
1. Old news by now, but still so funny:


2. Even funnier? That this guy saw it coming (if you've been to Ramah or in USY, you have definitely seen this bit performed live):


3. There's a sale on flights to Orlando! Quick, everyone make plans to come visit me.

Don't all jump at once...

4. I'm not sure who I feel worse for: the state of Massachusetts, or Scott Brown's daughters:


5. Tornado watch in the 'ville. Just call me Dorothy.

6. Wandering through websites about Venice while talking weekend plans with Seffi, I stumbled upon this fine establishment. Oh, the memories.

7. My experiment to make our family favorite applesauce chocolate chip cupcakes healthier was not a total failure. It was not a total success, either. I will persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails