1. Cold snap officially over. It's January, but it feels like spring. Confusing.
2. Made it home with ample time before Shabbat (ample in comparison to last semester. I'm working on it.).
3. Even had enough time to make Rice Krispies Treats for the first time (I had the oddest craving all week long. I finally caved.).
4. Spoke to my youngest brother on the phone. Suddenly realized that 10 years old is pretty grown up.
5. Did the Shabbat Intro at work. It went ok (which is to say, 3 zillion times better than anticipated).
6. Birthright kids came to Shabbat!
7. Sat with 1 1/2 of my favorite couples at dinner. Great company, great conversation.