1. Woke up at the crack of dawn to pack up my things and move....to Zehava's!
2. In Israel, one must always be grateful for rain. Today I was grateful both for precipitation, and for being indoors during the downpour.
3. Don't worry. All alarms raised were false. My Israeli bank account does not, in fact, have a negative balance. Score.
4. Kubbeh adventure with Shosh. I have never been so full in my entire life.
5. Just wandering. It's enough.
6. Dinner at Zehava's apartment with friends. Yum.
7. Note to self: never let future offspring create similar footage when they arrive at Jewish milestones: