Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dear Sheep: Thanks for the Fleece

Friday:
1. The Schechter Zimriyah. Despite Matan attempting to tell me that this is a tradition that's been around "forever," I am ancient enough to know that to be false. Regardless, it's a really cute Chanukkah tradition, and it was so much fun to hear Tanni.

2. Morah Ziona. No matter what else happens in life, for the past 18 years I have been able to walk into my old kindergarten teacher's classroom for a hug, laughter, and a quick catch-up chat. I hope she never retires (or at least, holds off until Tanni graduates Schechter).

3. I caved. I bought a North Face. Don't call me a JAP - I'm warm.

4. Indian food. Yum.

5. This is a fairly accurate representation of my brain lacking sleeping. It's comforting to know that other brains function in much the same way.

6. Fleece blankets. Today I'm loving the fleece.

7. Yoga mat for Chanukkah. Thanks!

8.Falling asleep on the couch - a homey luxury I had nearly forgotten about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails