1. Oh, Stephen Colbert. Of course you would get your nation to sponsor U.S. Speedskating.
2. Having to wear a winter coat. I love the northeast.
3. Haircut. Thanks, Felita.
4. In the mall en route to said haircut, I saw one kiosk selling Murano glass, and another selling prosecco. Flashback to Italy '05?
5. Dinner with Sarah and Tali at Noi Due. Yum (also, excellent company).
6. Before heading into the city for dinner, I convinced my mom I didn't need to bring a winter hat. After dinner...I bought a hat. Moral of the story: always listen when someone tells you to bring a hat.
7. Coffee with Mindels (and the sketchy Russian man, who we only realized had been eavesdropping the entire time when he started speaking fluent Hebrew into his cellphone).
8. Mir! I still can't believe we actually managed to synchronize our schedules, even for an hour.