Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's great...to pretend...to be a Florida Gator

Tuesday:
1. Not only did my mom pass her professional development class with honors, her instructor asked to put her final project on the organization's website. Yay, Ema!

2. Finally bought my first piece of Florida apparel. Go Gators.


3. At the bookstore I discovered that UF uses green books for final exams, rather than blue books. Weird.

4. I think my favorite thing about The Sing-Off is that even the intro and outros (Outros is a word. Go with it.) are a capella. Okay, it might not be my favorite thing. Let's go with one of many.

5. Please buy me these mugs for Chanukkah.

Thank you.

7. Sweet potato fries were a half success. I'll call them a work-in-progress.

8. Unexpected present! Thanks, Auntie and Dan.

9. The paintball scene in "10 Things I Hate About You." Possibly the happiest 1 minute, 38 seconds in 90s cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails