Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Universe is in a Constant State of Change

Thursday:
1. JSU Chanukkah Party. I went for a short visit - it would probably be more correct to say that I made an appearance. Not my cup of tea, but I always like it when Jews get together.

2. Played "Contact" with the student board. If you've never played Contact, your life is not yet complete.

3. Amy and Jonah are coming to visit!

4. I can hear the phone ring in other people's apartments. I choose to view this as something positive - I live in a climate warm enough not to warrant insulation. Or, apparently, noise-proofing.

5. V8. Sometimes when I'm too lazy to make a salad, I just drink a glass of V8. That's the same, right?

6. Went to the show for all freshman art majors to see one of my students' work (Hi, Sarah. See you at the airport!). Completely amazed by what these kids can accomplish. If their work looks like this now, what's it going to look like in 5 years? Here are two of Sarah's projects:
(Eco-friendly mobile family tent, with attendant advertising. I love that it's winking at us.)


(Six icons with verses that connect them in a cycle. I love how this came out.)


(Not Sarah's. I still like it. For more non-Sarah artwork - photographed by Sarah - click here.)

7. There's a Kiawah marathon! I'm so in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails