1. Ein Ovdat. That view from the top gets me every time.
2. A lookout over the Machtesh HaGadol (see above).
5. Watching my students on the camel ride at the bedouin tent. Why they found it so exciting is beyond me, but they were over the moon.
3. Drove through Yerucham. Thoroughly enjoyed picturing Sefster's experience there next semester.
4. Beginning the mifgash with 8 soldiers. All of them have been wonderful about engaging the students. And most of them thought I was a native.
6. The Bedouin musicologist who gave a presentation on traditional music.
7. A heated tent. What an unexpected luxury.