1. Blackout shades. Ahhhhh....
2. Tsfat. What a unique city.
3. Answering one of my student's questions about "those black straps on that guy's arm" - and realizing he had never seen tefillin, much less become a bar mitzvah. This trip may form the foundation of his entire Jewish identity.
4. Not losing anyone in Katzrin. Trust me, we came close.
5. Har Bental. I hadn't been there since Chalutzim in 2003.
6. This found-object sculpture on the way up to Bental. Shoutout to Lewis Aaron Ershow Levenberg.
7. No evening tie-in program meant a much-needed quiet night for Navah.