Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Welcome to Israel

Tuesday:
1. Isn't the iPod a magical invention? I often forget, and long flights are the best reminders.

2. Trilingual aviators. Swissair pilots are required to give all announcements in German, French, and English (I wonder why not Italian?). Wow.

3. Seeing the Alps (through a window. But still.)

4. We were held on the ground at JFK for nearly 2 hours. My heart almost stopped when they told me we would miss our connection. And then, they held the Zurich flight for us. Phew.

5. Arriving in Israel! A year ago, who would have thought that I would ever again write that sentence with an exclamation of happiness?

6. Hebrew, I missed you.

7. Being in the same country as Seffi (my middle brother). Gosh, kid, I've missed you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm arriving in the holy land on Tuesday! Maybe I'll see you there. Hope you enjoy your time there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails